Thursday, August 27, 2009

letter 1

Dear Ikuto, 8-26-09
Today was my first day of Elementary school! Before I even set of to go there I was nervous and excited at the same time. Nervous because this will be the first time I have to walk from class to class. Excited because i'm taking french class this year! I've already learned a full sentace and other words. Here i'll tell them to you.
bienvenue a la classe de francais - welcome to french class
bienvenue - welcome
francais - french
merci - thank you
salute - hi
bonjour - hello
classe - class
wi - yes
je maipelle - my name is
et toi - and you
madame - ms.
and that's it! isn't it cool? Dont worry I won't be doing that everyday. I get to hang out with colin too ( friend from school ). He's so funny somtimes!Guess what? Im catching up to you! soon i'll be 13 and you're 16. 3/2 more years to go! Also I was thinking about joining the girls soccer team, called the "blue devils". Do you think it's a good idea? I cant wait to talk to you tomarow about all my mis-adventures. Haha. Anyway, See ya later!
From,
Emi

No comments:

Post a Comment