Um.... Hello! Here's how to read this..... read this from bottom to top, OK? But a couple more things. I say some weird things in this so dont take me wrong.... im not a weirdo. I just really like anime. and also theres one more thing.... NO BOYS ALOUD. This is a girl program so unless your a girl I beg you ( this program is not for boys who like boys themselves ) please do not read this. Also there are rules about doing this program. Ill explain them and you guys ( girls ) so you can be on your way!- girls only
- you have to like anime
- you have to reason in your head that this might not be as cheesy as it sounds
All right, if youre ready to follow those rules then go ahead, and boys, you can peek but dont actually do it. Please send comments on my program some time :3. Oh, and have fun! Ill be doing the program on this Blog so send comments on that too! and if you can then send a picture of the anime dude your doing!
No comments:
Post a Comment